As you might have noticed, I have changed the name of my blog. For some time I have felt that this blog was egocentric and an attempt on my part to make myself important my reflecting through my life experiences. But my life isn't about me; it is all about the Triune God who chose me, saved me, and dwells within me. My focus is now to make Him greater with the result that I become less (John 3:30--a great verse).
But do not be misled by the new title. This blog will not be a place where I discuss the theological issues of Christian perfectionism, but it will be where I chronicle my struggles with being a perfectionist. By openly confessing, I seek transparency, integrity, accountability and not boastings of my "greatness." But do not worry if you enjoyed my previous posts. I will still continue to be a catalogue of my adventures because every aspect of life is an adventure with the proper perspective.
Comments