Beth's Bookworm Guild
One of the awesome opportunities about being at seminary is all the really cool stuff I get to read. One of the downsides to being at seminary is the amount of cool stuff I have to read. As a result I have decided to list the books that have encouraged or challenged me, really made me think, or have influenced my Chrisitan paradigm in any way. If you happen to read anything on this list please let me know and we can dialogue about any said reading. I will update this post on occasion so remember to check it. Oprah ain't got nothing on this!
* Communication Theory for Christian Witness by Charles Kraft
* Mission in the Old Testament: Israel as a Light to the Nations by Walter C. Kaiser
* From Jerusalem to Irian Jaya by Ruth Tucker
* From the Ground Up by J.Scott Horrell
* Communication Theory for Christian Witness by Charles Kraft
* Mission in the Old Testament: Israel as a Light to the Nations by Walter C. Kaiser
* From Jerusalem to Irian Jaya by Ruth Tucker
* From the Ground Up by J.Scott Horrell
Comments